It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Corp Lake Drive 1145
Responsible for collecting data directly from patients and referring provider offices to confirm and create scheduled appointments for patient services.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Coordinates scheduling and referrals to other healthcare providers and services. Obtains approval for schedule changes or cancellations as appropriate.
- Assists with maintenance and updating of provider contact information.
- Ensures that all medical appointments, special instructions and patient information is entered into electronic medical system.
- Follows site-specific protocols and maintains up-to-date documentation to ensure compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)
80730033 STL Scheduling
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here