It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-Monroe Clinic Hospital
Maintains campus grounds throughout the year. Performs duties associated with landscaping, maintenance and snow removal.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Assists in the care and upkeep of parking ramps, service lots and walkways.
- Maintains, repairs and paints machinery equipment and tools.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Rare crawling, sitting and keyboard use/data entry.
Day Shift (United States of America)
92320028 Plant Ops/Maintenance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here