It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Janesville
Receives, sorts and distributes all supplies and equipment to various customer locations. Ensures inventory management activities are performed in a timely manner.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs functions of supply stocking, receiving, inventory management, distribution and customer service. Works with customers to address supply related issues.
- Takes inventory and orders supplies. Maintains accurate records to determine the status of orders.
- Receives all supplies and completes necessary computer or paperwork.
- Operates computer systems and applications.
- Communicates the status of supply orders within and among departments. Fills all orders for customers in a timely manner.
- Informs leadership of any supply backorders or problems.
- Operates warehouse equipment as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)
83910026 Material Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here