It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-Monroe Clinic Hospital
Looking for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN for all shifts!
We offer Great Benefits, Relocation assistance, Educational Reimbursement, a Wonderful Internal Promotion Program, and Competitive Compensation.
Responsible for collecting data directly from patients and referring provider offices to confirm and create scheduled appointments for patient services.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Coordinates scheduling and referrals to other healthcare providers and services. Obtains approval for schedule changes or cancellations as appropriate.
- Assists with maintenance and updating of provider contact information.
- Ensures that all medical appointments, special instructions and patient information is entered into electronic medical system.
- Follows site-specific protocols and maintains up-to-date documentation to ensure compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here