It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health 1015 Corporate Lake
Fantastic part time opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, able to work independently, and computer savvy. The main focus of this role is payroll processing.
Supports clinic, department or program in an administrative capacity.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs duties under supervision and within well established guidelines.
- Greets patients or visitors, answers/screens/routes telephone calls, files, distributes mail and performs other general clerical duties.
- May provide assistance with programs/software for Providers. May assemble and maintain patient charts.
- Responsible for making copies, answering phones, making appointments, and maintaining records.
- May be responsible for maintaining office inventory including ordering supplies. Ensures that office equipment is in good working order and requests repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Communicates with patients, families, physicians and other healthcare team members about patient care according to protocol.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
82770130 Staffing Resource Center
Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here