It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Supervises the daily activities of assigned staff in electroneurodiagnostic testing.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination procedures.
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and desired patient outcomes.
- Assists with quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Creates work schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Performs diagnostics of system when performance is degraded, system has failed, or end user has encountered difficulty in using the application.
- Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained. Performs quarterly audits of all supply closets to review stock vs. workload. Make any changes to supply levels if necessary.
- May perform the duties of a Neurodiagnostic Technologist as department staffing levels require.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Licenses / Certifications:
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication.
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting, squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Basic Life Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart Association (AHA), Registered Electroencephalographic Technologist (R. EEG T.) - ABRET Neurodiagnostic Credentialing and Accreditation
Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here