It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-SSM Health St. Mary's Care Center
This is a 24 hour per week day shift position that is benefit eligible.
Provides hair care services to residents.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Cuts, shampoos, and styles hair for residents. Provides color and permanent wave services for residents as needed.
- Performs minor housekeeping tasks, including sweeping floor and washing and drying towels, on a daily basis.
- Opens and closes shop as needed.
- Schedules appointments and answers phone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for accounts receivable.
- Assists with new employee training.
- Demonstrates customer service skills in accordance with established facility guidelines. Demonstrates professionalism and respect at all times to coworkers and customers.
- Computer data entry required.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year hair stylist experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
82410055 Beauty Shop
Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here