It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Medical Group St. Charles Veterans Mem. Pkwy
Provides leadership to staff in performing clinical or patient care activities.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Leads or coordinates daily operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Monitors and reviews progress of work and compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Works with the providers in the clinic and performs administrative duties. Performs vitals. Designs, interprets and implements clinical policies and procedures.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Three years' registered nurse experience
Licenses / Certifications:
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Registered Nurse (RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State License
Day Shift (United States of America)
70720125 OPC STCH IM
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here