The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills. They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Identifying and managing functional requirements
• Developing and validating use cases
• Business Process Modeling
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements &Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
• 5 years extensive hands on experience with Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)
• Prefer 1-2 years experience with business process modeling.
Prefer 2-3 years experience with facilitating User acceptance and conducting Integrated systems testing
Prefer 1-2 years experience as a BA on Agile TeamSogetiUSA LLC, an IT consulting Co, HQ in Dayton, OH, currently seeks ITprofessionals to fill multiple consultant positions, located in Dayton, OH andvarious unanticipated sites throughout the US. Entry through Sr. levelpositions available. Specific skill sets needed include:
For consideration,please send resumes to email@example.com with relevant job title or function and ID inthe subject line. You must have authority to work permanently in the US and maybe required to travel/relocate.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage- Employees pay no premiums!
Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
$12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life