Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technologyservices, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management andHigh-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world classmethodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti bringstogether more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiaryof Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice!
What You'll Do
As a RPA Architect, you will be on the forefront ofour customer's transformation. The RPA Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficientapplications in RPA technologies or Blue Prism. Thisis a customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-endcustomer cloud implementation and deployment experience. You will improve yourabilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills byparticipating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of yourteammates.
Minimum education qualification
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
• Defines the Blue Prism architecture or other RPA technologies and infrastructurerequirements:Provides technical direction on design considerations forsecurity, performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, disasterrecovery and uptime
• Deployment planning:responsible for outlining steps fordeployment of Blue Prism components within the client's existing enterprisearchitecture
• Thought Leadership:Provides a deep understanding of thebroader infrastructure, engineering and requirements
• Designs RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA designprinciples and conventions
• Researches new RPA technologies
• Helps establish and document technology best practices that will be usedby the RPA development team
• Assists in the development of training curricula and training of personnel
• Performs senior leadership presentations on RPA technologies andcapabilities.
• Helps with the development of RPA Centers of Excellence
5+ years of experience as a key technical resource for large-scale Blue Prism solutions in client environments of which at least 2 years should be as Blue Prism Architect or Solution Consultant
Proven experience and expertise with the most recent versions of Blue Prism
Strong communication skills:ability to explain complex problems or solutions at a very high level as well as dig down into the details
Experience designing, implementing and integrating client facing solutions that leverage the Blue Prism solution
Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to Blue Prism integration solutions including MS Office applications, browser-based applications
Must be US Citzen, Green Card, EAD, or OPT
The benefits our employees enjoy:
401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
Bonus Program that pays up to $24K!
$12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life