Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Location: HORSHAM, Pennsylvania
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you'll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The PhysicianAccount Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting andsecuring profitable new business by building relationships, opening newbusiness and driving new sales growth; the physician account executive has callpoint ownership of certain accounts.
This territory covers University City and West Philadelphia area.
• Drive sales through pre-callplanning, post- call analysis and consistent follow-up
• Target and secure new business
• Provide overall support and expertiseto new & existing accounts
• Increase discretionary businessthrough insurance access
• Partner with and notify PhysicianAccount Manager on complex issues or when face-to-face or extensive service isrequired
• Provide immediate support for lesscomplex issues
• Leverage all tools and resources(including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratoryresources, and regional or national resources as needed)
• Maintain a breadth of knowledge ofall connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe, etc.)
• Prepare and present proposals andbids
• Ensure compliance with companypolices and government regulations
• Complete all administrative tasksthoroughly and promptly
• Bachelor's degree in Business,Marketing or Life Sciences.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Industry andgeneral economics of business.
• Ability to develop and sustain strongcustomer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and writtencommunication and presentation skills
• Solid PC skill including MicrosoftSoftware.
• Five years of experience in sales orwith account ownership
• Candidate must have residency inclose proximity of territory.
• A valid driver's license.
• A motor vehicle record in goodstanding.
• Must be able to travel to trainingfor extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
QuestDiagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)