Posted in Other 18 days ago.
Location: TETERBORO, New Jersey
Supply Clerk- Teterboro, New Jersey - Monday to Friday
Lookfor morethan answers.Patients andPhysiciansrely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services tohelp themmakebetter healthcare decisions. These are often seriousdecisions withfarreaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and aclear dedicationtoservice. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work forthe world leader inthe industry, with a careerwhere you can expand your skillsand knowledge. You'll have a role where you
canact with professionalism,you can inspire colleagues, and you can care aboutthe work we do andthe people weserve.
At Quest, weareon a continuousjourney of discovery and
development. It's this attitudethathas made us anindustry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. Forthosejoining us, weoffer exciting and fast moving career opportunities whereyoucan affect changeat a rate unheard of in many organizations of our sizeandscope. While weinvest in and develop technology to drive our innovations,ourongoing successrelies on our people.
1. Printing pick tickets for supply orders.
2. Accurately pick and pack (fill) all orders and deliver to the designated area, within designated turn around timeframe to ensure customer satisfaction.
3. Labels boxes and place in designated area(s) for delivery.
4. Answers the phone, taking orders and responding to questions in a timely, courteous, helpful, and professional manner.
5. Performs daily inventory counts to ensure database accuracy and integrity.
6. Communicates all inventory issues (inaccuracies, low level of supply, out of stocks, etc.) to your Supervisor.
7. Assists in performing complete physical inventory.
8. Maintain a clean and safe work area as well as practice safe work habits in accordance to current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
9. Complies with current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
10. Re-stocks assigned supply areas.
11. Reports backorder items, damaged goods and items that are below normal stocking levels to the Warehouse Manager for appropriate and timely action.
12. Performs other duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Six months previous experience in a warehouse or store room setting preferred.
-Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
-Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently with little supervision.
-Ability to lift a minimum of seventy (70) pounds.
-Ability to operate and utilize a pallet jack and/or other material handling equipment.
-Ability to operate and utilize a computer, printer, and bar code scanner.
Key word search: warehouse, shipping, receiving, materials management, purchasing, inventory, logistics, supply, supplies, stock, packer.