Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Mgr, Acct Relationship CHL COE- Cleveland, Ohio - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Assess the total relationship with customer to create win/win opportunities within CVME franchise. Manage, grow and retain customers. Engage customer to build strong relationships and collaboration. Collaborate with Quest Diagnostics onsite operations team to drive & enhance service, efficiency, quality and profitability.
This position will be working with customers, and patient services to assess operational needs and work with Commercial Sales to create and implement appropriate plans. They are focused on the Cardiovascular & Center of Excellence Franchise. They act as the operational point person for our largest, and strategic new accounts to insure these accounts have a flawless startup experience operationally with Quest Diagnostics such as: Laboratory Testing & Services, IT connectivity, Billing and Pricing, Patient Services (Phlebotomy), Logistics and/or Field Processing.
In addition, this person will work also managing the "At Risk" business to successful saves. They work collaboratively with Sales and are a liaison between all of Quest Diagnostics' services and our key customers. The COE Growth and Support manager coordinates activities to maximize client satisfaction through a close-loop problem resolution process. They monitor client service failures and the timelessness and appropriateness of the functional groups' response. They will also interact with functional groups to analyze chronic service failures and implement corrective actions. The Growth and Support manager will evaluate optimal service delivery options for key customers.
The COE Account Manager will also play an important role in the IOP onboarding and approval process. They will manage the Patient Service Specialist to ensure successful onboarding of IOPs and work with Finance on the approval and review of the COE IOPs. They will also be responsible for escalation of PSC issues that cannot be resolved by the Patient Service Specialist and work with Patient Services on continued improvements on integration of the COE within Quest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with Commercial Sales and Finance as need for IOP has been identified to review and approve.
• Develop a strong working relationship with all functional leaders and stakeholders involved through regularly scheduled meetings.
• Schedule and conduct initial training sessions for key customers. Conduct follow-up or retraining sessions, if necessary.
• Work with Finance and Commercial Sales to quarterly review profitability of IOPs.
• The account manager will be responsible for growing the relationships with the CVME "Key Accounts" Key Accounts include Wellness, Research, International, Corporate and Lab Partners.
• Manage and grow strong customer relationships by creating profiles that include organizational charts, contacts and customer needs.
• Develop and enhance relationships with key contacts at the accounts.
• Provide training and guidance on how to utilize Quest and CHL services.
• Ensure customer issue resolution by working with customer solutions to implement resolution plans.
• Understand/anticipate customer needs by obtaining insight on Quest, Quest competitors and understanding the market dynamics
• Identify strategic customer needs and plan for win/win solutions by:
1) Assessing long term performance and outlook of the business
2) Present the customer with insights generated through assessment of the business
3) Proactively approach account leadership with new solutions that compliments their strategic vision
4) Present the customer with clinical franchise and test utilization/population health solutions
5) Align with other strategic partners to evaluate current and potential partnerships to develop opportunities to providebetter services.
• Assist in building and executing customer strategic and operating plans.
• Manage seamless and profitable contract renewals with key accounts by:
1) Co-Leading meetings for new key accounts and renewals.
2) Create new pricing and service levels.
Education Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in a Life Science, Business, Customer Relations or related field, and extensive relevant experience.
Work Experience:Minimum of 4 years of successful customer service experience including responsibility for investigating, analyzing and resolving customer concerns.
• Broad understanding of the laboratory business and its service requirements
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely.
• Strong writing and composition skills.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to develop appropriate resolutions
• Strong, effective presentation skills in group setting.
• Action Oriented
• Customer Focused
• Functional / Technical Skills
• Decision Quality
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Knowledge of billing system a plus
Revenue from Wellness Events
Profitability of IOPs
Reduction of third party draws
COE Revenue Growth from projects
Revenue from Research, Wellness, Lab Partners, Key and International accounts