Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: Secaucus, New Jersey
Senior Marketing Manager - PLS
PLS (Professional Lab Services) marketing leader with ownership of coordinating research, market segmentation, targeting, data maintenance, value proposition delivery and post marketing surveillance of the offering. In addition, ensuring an integrated marketing plan is in place to achieve the organization assigned goals. The Sr manager also works to build the business case and secure resources for new initiatives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing solutions that support key projects associated with growing strategic hospital partnerships and other growth opportunities in Professional Lab Services. Internally, this role will interface with key stakeholders primarily PLS leadership, finance, operations, commercial sales and marketing, legal and compliance. Externally, this role will interact with KOL's, sub-contractors, hospital administration, physicians, advertising and marketing agencies and professional associations.
• Support the Executive Director, Strategy & Marketing to refine and enhance professional lab services value proposition,
• Responsible for the creation, deployment, and maintenance of the PLS value proposition in conjunction with the ED of marketing and PLS leadership team
• Provide day to day support to the PLS customer facing sales teams
• Develop customer segmentation & targeting strategies
• Present to key hospital stakeholders (CFO, CEO, CIO, Heads of Surgical Departments)
• Work with PLS finance and business development to generate financial models and proposals
• Work with PLS business development and Quest legal teams on new client contracts
• Secure sites for pilot launch of solution and ensure success by project managing all aspects of the implementation and post implementation program governance
• Proactively research, develop and execute multiple marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
• Collaborate with stakeholders (internal & external) to analyze niche high value markets, uncover customer needs, identify innovative high value solutions and support idea generation
• Conduct market, competitive and customer research to identify needs and trends at hospital providers
• Support Executive Director, Strategy & Marketing in developing tactics based on market experience, industry trends, VOC and market research/provider research / business intelligence findings
• Support the Executive Director, Strategy & Marketing in the development of annual strategic and operating plans for the business
• Partner with client solutions to increase upsell of current and new solution at current clients
• Supervision Exercised: no direct reports however will provide support to Marketing Manager
• BA/BS degree; MBA or other advanced degree in related field preferred
• Minimum 5+ years' experience in Health System/Healthcare/Hospital industry required or equivalent knowledge; minimum 12+ years success in a marketing role.
• 2 - 3 years' experience in sales or sales management preferred
• Superior strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights to identify business opportunities and paths to overcome business challenges
• Excellent project leadership skills to lead a matrixed team and hold members accountable for delivery on goals and expectations
• Superior communication skills including ability to deliver formal business presentations to executive leadership
• Strong capabilities to analyze data and demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
• Strong tactical and strategic experiences in marketing including marketing plan development, forecasting and product launch background
• Experience negotiating agreements, managing vendors, contractors and commercial partners
• Extensive knowledge of the industry competitive dynamics
• Ability to travel 0-20% of the time
• Proficiency in MS Office products, Strong PowerPoint skills a must
Drive for results