Manager Marketing- Secaucus, New Jersey - M-F 9-5
The individual will be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans that would primarily be focused on the patient.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting data in order to anticipate opportunities and grow the business using a variety of tactics. -These tactics could include sponsorships, advertising, etc.
- Utilizes market intelligence in market planning & decision making particularly in helping to define & validate innovative solutions
- Understands how to leverage the national value proposition and tailor it for local use via the on line tool kit.
- Establishment of processes for localization/customization of promotions Analyzes, develops, implements and monitors marketing programs to ascertain they are successfully achieving goals.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of premium catalog processes & inventory.
- Collaborate with the communications group in the creation & development and seamless/streamlined execution of both national and of BU specific promotions (e. g. the on line took kit)
- Play a consultative role with other departments and internal customers, particularly marketing management.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Bachelor's degree; B. S. in Business, Advertising, Communications or MBA preferred
- Greater than 5 years experience in marketing, advertising, communications or business function
- Understand the principles of marketing Strong strategic, analytic and creative skills Excellent communication skills both oral and written; strong editing and proof-reading skills
- Detailed understanding of the customer and selling processes for laboratory testing; basic understanding of science/technology and/or health care Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously; ability to work under deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver results Good project management skills Work effectively in a cross functional, matrix environment
- Collaborate with multiple levels and functions in the organization Ability to travel up to 25% of the time