Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Senior Program Manager - QMS (Please note this is a remote position that requires up to 20% travel)
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing,information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. Theseare often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and requiresensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providingclarity and hope.
As a Program Manager, you will work for the worldleader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity tocollaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technicalknowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing anddeveloping.
This position will lead a variety of large projects or programs to apply Quest Management System (QMS) principles and tools to ensure Quest Diagnostics is efficient and effective in the delivery of its services, solutions, and processes while improving customer and employee satisfaction. This position will also be responsible for coaching others to learn and apply QMS principles and tools to their daily work.
The Quest Management System (QMS) is Quest Diagnostics' approach to using a set of proven tools and methodologies to drive successful execution of, and results from, key initiatives and day-to-day work. It is the structured way we manage, lead, and solve problems.
It is built on 7 practices:
1.Management approach & governance
2.Breakthrough management and Hoshin planning
3.Customer insights and solutions development
Quest Diagnostics follows a 5-step approach to project management consistent with that of the world re-known Project Management Institute (PMI): Initiate - Plan - Execute - Monitor - Close.
1. Lead the Commercial "Gold Standard"implementation for Q- Suite and other related cross-functional projects.
2. Provide guidance to various functional groups andoversee Gold Standard progress through the project cycle.
3. Supervise Project Specialists in scoping thework, identifying the appropriate resources, developing project tasks andassessing team's progress.
4. Set expectations and ensure engagement of allcross functional groups in discussions to resolve issues and define plans toremove roadblocks.
5. Provide oversight and guidance for allCommercial Q suite Gold Standard activities in assigned projects not limited toCommercial but to include all stakeholders for each client.
6. Create and implement processes to improveefficiencies with particular emphasis in change management and commercial Qsuite training.
7. Establish and maintain communication channelswith key stakeholders, Program Directors and Sales PM's. Serve as a liaisonbetween other functional teams such as Best Practice Team Leaders, ProgramOffice, Medical Coding, Revenue Management, IT and Regional leaders. Regularclient communication including face to face as necessary will be expected.
8. Facilitate resolution of client issues thatsurface during and after conversion activities with regard to interface andgeneral service.
9. Remain current with regulatory and compliancerequirements.
10. Ensure vision and requirements are properlyreflected.
Qualifications/ Job Requirements:
1. Strong team leadership skills
a. Demonstrated ability tolead multiple teams and execute project plans. Effectively facilitates teams,on-site and remote. Adept at assuming ownership of issues, delegating to theappropriate resource and conducting follow up discussions to resolve issues.
b. Excellent communicationskills, including preparation of formal presentations, tailoring message to aparticular audience regardless of level within the organization.
2. Strong change management skills
a. Must be able to demonstrate strong ability to influence other as well as allcapabilities and skills of a change agent as defined by PCI
b. Must have completed certification in the PCI Leading Change course.
3. Project management skills
a. Execute project plan,identify resource needs, define dependencies between tasks, etc.
b. Must have completedEssentials in Project Mgmt. course at a minimum.
c. Manage commercialactivity within a project plan; identify delays, risks and contingency plans;assess overall status, and deliver milestones within deadlines
d. Communicate statusacross cross-functional teams
4. Skilled in Commercial training and able toenhance and deliver current training programs. Training skills should includetraining document creation, training session planning and execution, excellentcommunication and presentation skills.
5. Skilled at using the following MS applications:
a.MS Project with a keen understanding of linkages and dependencies
b.QMS Project Mgmt. Processes with particular skill in Change Management
Excel • Word • PowerPoint • Visio 4.
c. Working knowledge and familiarity with the use of the following applications:
QLS, QMPS, QPS, IDAA, and QBS.
d.Familiarity with the IT process for requirements gathering, problem resolution, project development cycle, testing processes...
BS or BA - (minimum requirement). Degree inCommunication, English, Business, or medical related field is a plus.
-10 years minimum work experience in the laboratoryindustry with at least 5 years in field Sales. Other experience Sales relateddepartments, including client facing departments like Patient Services,corporate marketing, sales operations or compliance would be consideredapplicable to this position.
-Cross functional Project Management experiencerequired to communicate appropriately and work with the right groups in theorganization to understand the impact of such systems is required.
-Strong knowledge of client connectivity productsand processes involved in handling work all the way from order to cash.
Join us forcompetitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive andsupportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of ourpatients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Questcareer. Seek it out.
Allrequirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodateindividuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal OpportunityEmployer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity or Citizenship.