Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
What you will do:
The Customer Success Partner will be responsible for building strong client relationships within the HVAC and Building Automation Domain's largest National accounts. The Customer Success Partner identifies, develops and closes incremental sales opportunities within the current customer base. The Customer Success Partner will focus on the penetration of existing customers through the sale of additional products and solutions. This person provides one point of contact for the customer organization; provides expertise and resources for JCI HVAC and Building Automation offerings. The Customer Success Partner works closely with the operational delivery teams to insure all commitments are met or exceeded.
How you will do it:
What we look for:
• 7-10 years in a sales or client service organization.
• Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment.
• Proficient at uncovering key issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement.
• Proven experience selling into the C-Suite, preferably early in the sales cycle.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior level leadership.
• Able to read and interpret construction-related documentations (e.g. blueprints).
• Understanding of fire protection, HVAC, building automation and security systems is strongly desired.
• Good sales techniques and solid presentation skills.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.