Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Shamrock, Texas
Arcosa Specialty Materials is searching for a Part Time Office Admin for our Shamrock, TX plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards. As a Part Time Office Admin, you will answer the phone and make tickets for customer trucks.
Arcosa Specialty Materials is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What you'll do:
• Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations.
• Answering the phone,
• Make tickets for customer trucks,
• File, light cleaning in office and break room
• Other clerical duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
• Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
• The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
• The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
• Ability to work some weekends and evenings