Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
• Review incoming credit requests and accurately enter facility and client information into the system
• Effectively communicate with business partners
• Manage the workflow of tasks / activities, queries, issues and requests made to the team, including identification, prioritization, and escalation where appropriate
• Produce and monitor various exception reports adding commentary and resolving discrepancies as needed
• Contribute toward team goal of meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Research and resolve inquiries in a timely fashion
• Actively participate in process improvement and other Organizational initiatives
• Various other tasks
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans