Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pikeville, Kentucky
· Review of certain classifications of personal property, business going concern, intangible asset, and similar appraisals.
· Provide an above average general knowledge of appraising as it relates to the aforementioned.
· Articulate any deficiencies in types of appraisal assignments.
· Organize and supervise Appraisal Review division.
· Training and supervision of applicable staff.
· Required to attend a minimum of 28 classroom hours a year of state approved appraisal education.
· Remain in good standings with all applicable regulatory and state boards.
· Valid Driver’s License with state DOT.
· Complete background checks from company, state appraisal board, real estate commission, and any other applicable agencies.
· Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Required appraisal and related education.
· Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice class within the last two years.
· Applicable appraisal review forms and requirements.
· Minimum of five years of commercial and residential appraisal experience.
· Completed a minimum of 5,000 hours of commercial appraisal experience.
· Certified General Appraiser License.
· IFA, IFAS, SRA or MAI designation or similar professional designation from a nationally recognized appraisal organization.
· State General Appraisal Certification preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Good understanding of loan policy as it pertains to commercial lending
· Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with others (co-workers, loan officers, customers, and etc.)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Self-starter and detailed oriented.
· Demonstrated effective time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to adapt to change quickly.
· Good leadership skills.
· Normal office conditions.
· Some travel required to visit subject properties being appraised.
· *LOCATION IS NEGOTIABLE
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this position.