Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
The Analyst, External Reporting will be a key member of the External Reporting team and will be responsible for assisting with SEC filing preparation and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for several key cycles. The Analyst will also be responsible for participating in certain month-end closing processes, accounting research and analysis and ad hoc projects.
What you'll do:
• Prepare supporting documentation for the 10-Q, 10-K, beneficial ownership filings and the annual proxy statement
• Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for several key cycles and satisfy requests for both internal control consultants and external auditors
• Conduct and assist with technical accounting research
• Perform review over XBRL tagging for quarterly and annual reports
• Complete and assist with various month-end close procedures
• Actively contribute to various ad hoc projects as required by senior management
What you bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• CPA or demonstrated progress toward CPA required
• 2+ years public accounting or public/corporate accounting experience
• U.S. GAAP technical accounting experience preferred
• SEC experience preferred