Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Consumer and Community Banking.
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management (JPMWM) business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and is comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in assets under management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The JPMWM Field Integration team plays a key role in enabling the JPMWM business to achieve its revenue objectives by providing the Field (Field Leadership, Financial Advisors, Private Client Investment Associates, etc.) with the necessary operating models, tools, and resources needed to successfully provide investment advice and educate clients on investment related products. This team leads execution and integration of product, process and project launches to the field.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with our Strategy, Legal, Controls, and Risk Partners to serve as a field subject matter expert to ensure a great client and advisor experience
• Develop Field operating models, compensation strategies and training to create seamless integration of new JPMWM projects or initiatives
• Manage end-to-end implementation of these strategic initiatives for JPMWM including working with senior field leadership across lines of business
• Partner across functions to build and deliver a best-in-class client and advisor experience for all JPMWM initiatives as part of a holistic investing journey
• Partnering with CB and JPMWM leadership to develop, communicate and execute on JPMWM growth strategies and initiatives
• Develop internal communication pieces and content for executive presentations, business reviews, field visits, and field leadership calls
• Drive a client and advisor mindset across all strategic & tactical initiatives
• Assist in prioritization, implementation and measurement of key priorities for the business
• Demonstrate team spirit and strong collaboration skills across functions and LOBs
• Bachelor's DegreeChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans