MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will involve:
• Ownership of the AP Process from Purchase to Pay
• Ownership of day-to-day bookkeeping, and record keeping
• Assisting with Month, Quarter and Year End Close
• Compile and reconcile year end 1099s for vendors.
• Comply with Internal Control processes, as well as record approval process for our annual internal SOX audit.
• Assist with audits and compilation of records and reports for requested samples.
The successful candidate will have:
- CPA qualification
- BS or Equivalent in Accounting
• Solid experience with QuickBooks, Bill.com, Expensify or equivalent systems
• Strong Excel Skills
A growing Consumer Goods businessA competitive salary