Posted in Manufacturing 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Northwest, Washington DC
RavenTek has a current opening for a JSA Schedule Integrator / Scheduler to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. The Integrated Master Scheduler has experience in coordinating with various program/project participants to gather schedule data, including individual discrete events, relationships (dependencies) among events and actual schedule progress for infrastructure and facilities projects within the OEHRM. Candidate will create project plans to support OEHRM, to include integration and coordination of that plan with OEHRM, Networking, Cybersecurity, DHA, OIT, VHA and Cerner project plans. Must possess the ability to validate schedule logic following data input and can create standard report formats and ad hoc reports as directed by senior staff. Scheduling support will integrate and create a variety of VISN and Wave level views in support of programmatic SMEs.
• Support coordination with IMS and other schedules to include: OEHRM and TIO Master schedules, VHA construction schedules, OIT IT schedules, Cerner Master schedules and any OIT, OEHRM or DoD cybersecurity schedule. Each Schedule integrator will be provided a subset of schedules to integrate.
• Serve as point of contact for all scheduling activities across OIT, DoD, Cerner and OEHRM in support of JSA and infrastructure networking in support of JSA programmatic leads aligned to VISNs.
• Develop Wave and VISN level views, create critical paths, identify schedule risks, and support all programmatic activities.
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• Ability to identify schedule risk and conduct critical path analysis.
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Ability to perform analysis of work vs. resource reports tos how over and under allocation of resources.
• Ability to utilize Rational Tools for resource allocation usage reports.
• Ability to provide cost, schedule, and variation reports.
• Ability to provide Earned Value reports, Burndown rate reports, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Work hours are Mon-Fri working 40-hour weeks, flexible working from home during COVID.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: RavenTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: RavenTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.