Posted in Accounting 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TCF National Bank
TCF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Category: Retail Banking
Position Type: Regular Part Time
TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF) is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCF's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. TCF also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. TCF's policy is to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic as required by applicable law.
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
The Teller is responsible for processing customer transactions for a variety of products and services, and upholding TCF's brand promise by providing accurate, fast and friendly customer service. Establish and solidify customer relationships by understanding their evolving needs and providing solutions for the right products and services. Uphold TCF's customer service expectations of being helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful while interacting with customers and coworkers. Offer appropriate financial solutions to help customers save, transact, and borrow. Resolve customer concerns through quality service and product knowledge.
• High school degree or GED, or working towards completion.
• Six months proven service results in a customer centric, results-driven environment. Ability to demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service skills.
• Effective communication (verbal and non-verbal), interpersonal skills, and active listening skills. Ability to engage with customers; begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections. Comfortable asking customers about their personal finances.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally while servicing customers.
• Highly developed skills and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to perform necessary calculations; proficient in basic computer skills
• As a new hire will be required to attend and successfully pass all testing for TCF's Teller training program.
• Previous customer contact/sales experience.
• Six months or more of cash handling experience.