Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Lead regional, district or product/solution/service sales team and is accountable for formulating goals, sales forecast, budget, objectives and staffing for area. Develops strategies and schedules to meet these goals and objectives. Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales, etc.
1. Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the region/district. Partners with customers/distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
2. Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans. Monitors sales performance. Provides coaching to ensure successful execution of plans.
3. Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiates discrepancies between customer's expectations and Schneider Electric's.
4. Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
5. Coordinates sales activities in region/district with other regions/districts and national account management to penetrate national accounts.
6. Develops, implements and monitors budget and asset control systems.
7. Utilizes lean thinking principles to continuously examine processes. Identifies necessary improvements and coordinates implementation.
8. Administers and/or establishes company policies that directly affect employees.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.