Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: RICHFIELD, Minnesota
Best Buy is seeking an experienced Associate Product Manager to be part of the Order Communications product team. The OrCom team exists to ensure post purchase communications enrich the customer experience from the point of order creation, to order fulfillment, and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to work with email, SMS, and push messaging channels to provide the right message at the right time to maximize customer experience in the moments that matter.
The Associate Product Manager will work with cross-functional team members and partners for delivery, maintaining a focus on customer needs, while delivering against prioritized outcomes and advancing the product vision. They are responsible for sprint/backlog management and must understand and utilize key customer and business metrics to inform their priorities. This role works with engineering teams, User Experience teams and applicable stakeholders.
• Crafting Vision & Strategy - effectively craft clear product outcomes and vision with limited supervision, clearly demonstrating understanding of the product goals and organizational needs
• Delivering Business Value - responsible for crafting objectives and supporting measures of success that deliver value by solving customer problems and meeting business needs
• Customer Obsession - contributes to a customer-focused team culture
• Innovation - actively seek out, research, and suggest new ways of working and ideas for product team feedback
• Analysis - analyze product performance through qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and processes.
• Leadership - demonstrate leadership foundations of inclusive leadership by contributing to a culture where team members feel comfortable to dissent and have a sense of belonging. Co-moderate difficult conversations with stakeholders and ensure that people leave meetings feeling heard and understood.
• 1.5+ years of related experience in a professional product environment/workplace setting with an emphasis on consumer products, technology, or software development
• Track record of product roadmap execution; completing and shipping excellent products that deliver clear results
• Proven ability to articulate clear and concise requirements for new products and new features
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 1.5+ years supporting marketing/digital marketing teams with an emphasis on email marketing
• 1+ year experience with Agile methodology
• Experience presenting to peers and leaders
• Experience with A/B testing and optimization
• Ability to understand basic and complex architectural diagrams and data flows
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional team(s) without formal authority
• Proven ability to prioritize new feature launches based on competitive analysis, industry trends, emerging technologies, and company vision