Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Associate Business Analyst/ Product Analyst will be part of the Account Opening Risk team- which delivers cross LOB Risk/AML/KYC capabilities across digital (mobile, desktop, etc.) and physical touchpoints (branch, service center, etc.). The Business Analyst/ Product Analyst will lead workstreams to partner with Product Owners, Risk, Fraud, Authentication, and KYC/AML and work closely with partners across Design, Tech, and CCB business and will support the development of all aspects of application submit process.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical skills and technical aptitude, as well as a passion for digital and emerging technologies.
• Manages, orders and refines product backlog items to drive value
• Collaborates with product managers on the creation of a product strategy and vision
• Maintains an ongoing deep knowledge of customer and user experience insights and journeys
• Responsible for decisions and activities that have significant impact on product financials
• Removes impediments for the Team outside of their control
• Fosters a security-fist mindset and leads day to day work for controls and audit framework
• Engages with and validates features to ensure client/customer and user problems are solves
• Leverages the use of engineering practices into product design and ways of working use
• Sets the product's business metrics, including OKRs
• Respects, values and promotes diversity and inclusion
• Partners with teams including technology, design analytics
• Manages team with meaningful yet designed accountability and mentors, motivates and retains a strong cross-functional team
• Manages key relationships and partners with stakeholder teams including technology, design, analytics, etc.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans