Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co. brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which includes choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides lending servicing functions to each of the firm's four lines of business. These functions include loan documentation, closing and funding, payment and fee processing, syndicated/bilateral loan and trade processing, credit administration and collateral perfection and management.
The Structured Products organization supports large corporate clients with complex product offerings. As the industry embarks on Alternative Reference Rates (ARR) solutions resulting from LIBOR cessation by the end of 2021, there is a need for transition planning and ongoing support. This role will be responsible for leading a tactical staffing strategy (partnering with an already existing project team) and overseeing the deployment and ongoing performance of a specialized processing team supporting the adoption of ARR solutions. The role consists of many nuanced operational challenges and the successful candidate will navigate them effectively while maintaining a strong control environment with a focus on the overall client experience.
• Develop and implement tactical strategies during the ARR transition period; prepare for ramp up of volumes.
• Explore opportunities to improve processes and controls and the industry evolves.
• Monitor key performance indicators and production metrics.
• Managing people setting priority and driving desired end results.
• Ensure proper controls are in place and updated accordingly to minimize operating risk.
• Build effective stakeholder relationships with Operations, Control, Technology, and Quality Control.
• Prepare ad hoc production summary reporting as necessary.
• Research, analyze and assimilate data as required for various projects.
• Identify, organize, and promote ideas for individual and team recognition.
• Initiate and perform hiring tasks including submitting job descriptions and conducting interviews.
• Participate in internal working groups as required.
• Actively participate in organizational initiatives working with other team members.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans