Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
CCB Change Management is aligned to the Controls organization and provides centralized support for the LOB-wide Change Manager application. The organization's objectives are to provide efficient and effective support for the well-controlled operation of Change Manager application and to support agile development of a new Change Manager application for both regulatory and business driven change components
This role has primary accountability for day-to-day business development of the Change Manager application, engagement with business and senior management across Consumer and Community Bank (CCB). Responsibilities include; engagement in all SCRUM ceremonies, refinement of Epics and user stories, ongoing testing of system functionality and reporting of defects; coordination of User Acceptance Testing and providing detailed requirements into ongoing system functionality. Additionally, writing will be required for the creation and maintenance of user acceptance test scripts, user guides, and procedures for business use. Engagement with senior level management through meetings and creation of presentations will occur on a regular basis. Enhancedwritten and verbal communication skills are required as this position interacts with employees at a variety of levels across CCB.
The Change Manager tool supports all regulatory and non-regulatory change, so this role will require a general understanding of the change management processes. It is required to have an understanding of regulatory processes including functionality and meta data within ELA and an high level knowledge of the end to end regulatory LRCM and sustainability processes. A keen curiosity and desire to solve problems will serve this position well. This includes the ability to quickly grasp the functionality available in Change Manager and the ability to walk others through the system, teaching them how to use certain functionalities.
The ideal candidate would have a graduate/post-graduate degree or equivalent, and overall 5+ years professional experience with 2+ years of project management experience.
• Ability to handle multiple deliverables concurrently to deliver high quality results in committed timeframes
• Partnership-oriented and team player with ability to communicate with all staff levels within and outside of own area
• Self-starter with excellent leadership, interpersonal and project management skills
• Strong data mining, problem solving and analytical skills with ability to summarize findings
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Access
• Proven experience working with Technology to deliver projects
• Familiarity with the Agile development methodology is high desirable
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Supporting end-user requests for technical support either through troubleshooting or escalating technical issues to the technology team
• Develop and maintain strong controls within the centralized functions and the Change Manger system to ensure integrity
• Completing UAT testing
• Writing test scripts
• Working with the development team
• Working with LOBs and technology team to create Legal and Regulatory requirements for build out in the Change Manager system
• Creating mock-ups of the new build-out based on requirements created
• Participating in Agile ceremonies with the technology team and LOBs
Knowledge and Experience
• Change Manager knowledge a plus
• General ELA knowledge
• General JIRA knowledge
• Competent in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Confluence knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of agile framework
• Ability to work in an extremely diverse environment, both geographically and functionally
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders in multiple departments
• Works independently without requiring daily supervision and guidance
Consumer and Community Banking
• General understanding of at least one and preferably multiple sub-LOBs within CCB
• General understanding of the types of regulations that govern CCB
• Awareness of the change management process
• Understanding of regulatory change management (sustainability and LRCM)Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans