Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
The primary role of a Relationship Executive is to act as an "individual contributor" to the firm, growing and retaining profitable relationships within the Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) target space. You will be asked to meet business development goals, seeking opportunities to sell multiple products and solutions to clients and anticipating their future needs. As a Relationship Executive, you will focus on the delivery of value added solutions to our clients and prospects that will help them reach their goals and maximize our revenues over the life of the relationship.
Relationship Executives develop a weekly sales plan prioritizing revenue generating sales opportunities and are responsible for cultivating referral sources, institutionalizing relationships and calling. Specific calling goals are developed depending upon client portfolio responsibilities. However, calling requirements have a strong emphasis on in-person meeting with clients and prospective clients. In addition, credit process management is a critical component of your responsibilities, as well as possessing the following attributes:
• Champion a culture of innovation and a customer centric mindset
• Stay up to date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
• Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation, while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
• Typically a minimum of seven years direct lending or credit support related experience, with a focus on business relationships
• Bachelor's degree required
• Understanding of Commercial Banking products and services
• Knowledge of the local market
• Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
• Formal credit training preferred
• Demonstrated experience of meeting or exceeding sales goals; proven top individual contributor
• Sales management and business development skills
• Proficiency in building and maintaining positive client relationships
• Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
• Strong creative solution and problem solving abilitiesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans