Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Miami, Florida
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world's wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local, dedicated team of specialists focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking.
The Banker Professional will primarily provide dedicated support to a pod of bankers aligned to a specific region within the Central and South America (CASA) footprint. The role will be based in Miami and focused on client onboarding, risk and control, as well as other daily operational aspects of the business. The main responsibilities will be as follows:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (BP)
- Manage initiation of all new client onboarding tickets to streamline new account openings and partner with banker analyst, where needed, to complete in a timely manner
- Engage Credit Risk for exceptions and approvals while managing the credit renewal process
- Oversee cross border initiatives to ensure pod adheres to all procedures including travel call memos/affirmations, QA reviews, trainings, and eCAF submissions
- Partner closely with Business Management team on execution of remediation and other ad hoc projects
- Main point of contact for any Onboarding, CSS, Operational matters including client outreach around missing documentation, W8 solicitation, Digital Campaigns, etc
- Assist in the preparation of submission forms for relevant risk committees / escalations
- Monitor closing account process for both client and risk initiated exits
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proactive/Strategic thinker
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused with a tenacity to resolve issues and conflicts
- Demonstrates an ability to tackle inefficiencies and strives for excellence
- High energy and enthusiasm required to partner with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree required
- Minimum 3 years industry related experience with onboarding and client management
- Series 7 & 63 registration preferred (Required within 120 days of start date)
- Spanish and English fluency requiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans