Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Collateral Underwriter III will underwrite Level 3 residential appraisal reports that are provided by Chase Third Party Suppliers to ensure the collateral meets Chase and investor requirements.
Appraisals are submitted to Chase through automated underwriting tools. The successful candidate will be responsible to consider the output of the automated underwriting tools together with appraisal report content to determine if the report meets Chase requirements. Underwriting decisions must be conducted within required time frames and in conformance with Chase policy & regulatory requirements.
Work performed will include requesting report revisions through Third Party Suppliers providing general assistance to internal partners, and communicating appraisal underwriting decisions (approval, suspense, denial) to appropriate individuals within JPMorgan Chase.
• Required to work in fast paced environment, ability to analyze and review Home Lending appraisals
• Follow Chase Procedure in the review process
• Appraisal to ensure it meets our Agency and Non-agency policy
• Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to help promote teamwork
• Required a minimum of 5 years' experience in either reviewing appraisals for Home Lending or 5 years' experience as a Licensed AppraiserChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans