Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Townsend, Massachusetts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Stone, polish and maintain finish on molds and other related surfaces as required.
· Drill and tap holes, thread shafts and perform simple milling operations.
· Identify that the mold number is correct.
· Prepare molds and accessories for plant shipments.
· Perform other hand scraping, sanding, and brushing tasks to shape and smooth mold.
· Check that pull strap holes are not stripped or have broken bolts in the holes.
· Check for any water stains, blemishes or rust that needs to be polished out.
· Paint mold. Check first if nickel or chrome needs to be done. Check that the mold has a stripe.
· Assist Mold Makers when needed and any other duties assigned by Supervisor.