Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with minimum 6+ years of Application development experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
• Proficiency in one or more UI programming - AngularJS, ReactJS, Typescript,
• Strong hands-on experience on Core Java, Data Structures, Multithreading, J2ee, Spring frameworks and Microservices.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
• Hands-on knowledge on developing applications for cloud and clear concepts on cloud design patterns.
• Experience with performance tuning, profiling complex Java application and knowledge of Java Memory Model.
• Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
• Experience with Agile/Scrum based methodologies & best practices.
• Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment. Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans