Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Role and Responsibilities: As a Banking Analyst on an integrated team you will work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment, credit and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
• Help devise customized financial strategies for existing and prospective clients
• Prepare pitch books and meeting materials
• Collaborate with integrated team members to analyze balance sheets and understand a clients' investment objectives to produce customized recommendations that consider appropriate risk/return objectives
• Become an expert in a range of proprietary models to provide recommendations on tailored solutions
• Conduct research and analysis; assist with product development and prospecting efforts
• Research client inquiries and manage follow up communication and materials
• As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with senior management and working directly with clients
Qualifications: We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. Private Banking Analysts efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions. Specific qualifications include:
• A minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.2
• Up to 2 years of experience in wealth management
• Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
• Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills and poise giving presentations
• Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
• The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing projects with limited supervision
• Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential informationJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans