Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
The Domain Program Manager will join the Field domain focusing on providing Product Owner support with Portfolio Management and ensuring successful delivery across the domain. The individual will be responsible for leading the domain level ceremonies (quarterly roadmap, risk management, delivery planning, operational readiness forums, etc), and coordinating delivery both within Field domain and with other domains and/or Lines of Business.
The Domain Program Manager will focus on supporting improvements to the client journey, development of the product roadmap, and leading a cross functional team to deliver interconnected product capabilities across business units to drive value to the firm. This position requires a collaborative individual capable of understanding and navigating the impact of new processes, products and enhancements.
This highly collaborative position requires an individual who has demonstrable end-to-end program and/or product management skills and a proven history of successful product delivery, agile transformation experience and team leadership.
• Planning, organizing , and directing the completion of specific projects ensuring these projects are on time and within scope
• Capturing thorough meeting minutes, tracking of follow-ups and proactively providing support to the Field domain
• Helping to identify and document challenges and risks to the Field domain roadmap items including managing controls frameworks and deliverables
• Engaging with stakeholders to understand the business needs, level set expectations, and ensure acceptance of what has been or will be implemented
• Ability to drive strategic discussions, identify gaps, and organize meetings to facilitate resolution
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans