Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
RMBS Principal Finance - Analyst / Associate
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative and diversity are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at JPMorgan.
The RMBS Principal Finance Team within the Securitized Products Group ("SPG") is responsible for providing structured balance sheet financing for the U.S. residential mortgage sector. Mortgage asset classes covered in the business includes - agency / non-agency, performing / non-performing, first-lien / junior-lien, HELOCs, servicing advances, servicing rights and call rights.
Analyst / Associate role - support the daily functions of the deal team in the underwriting of new and existing transactions, portfolio monitoring and relationship management.
• Work on complex financing structures
• Analyze client financials and business opportunities
• Prepare underwriting documents highlighting salient risks and mitigants of the transaction
• Prepare and analyze term sheets, mortgage repo agreements, indenture and other operative documents
• Coordinate and communicate with internal and external counterparties
• Create various presentation and marketing materials
• Perform collateral data analysis for valuation of various mortgage and servicing assets
• Bachelor's degree with demonstrated academic excellence
• 0 - 5 years relevant professional experience
• Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
• Expertise with Python, VBA or similar programming language desirable
• Proven time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills to handle multiple transactions and daily tasks
• Knowledge of securitization, capital markets and mortgage credit preferred
• Excellent communication skills and creative problem solving skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans