Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westerville, Ohio
As a Business Data Analyst within CIB Wholesale Payments Technology Team, you will work with Product owners to document user stories, participate in planning sessions and work with developers, business SME's and other team members to analyze user stories and requirements. You will create test cases, test plans, and other test artifacts in addition to executing test cases and triaging defects. Performing analysis of business requirements and system specifications in this role will be critical. In addition, you will provide specific details on issues; working with Product owners and Technology team to track and verify resolution of issues. You will also own the creation and delivery of training to business functions on new enhancements and functionality.
• Document user stories and acceptance criteria along with the Product owners
• Effectively manage multiple streams of work and deliver high-quality product in a timely manner
• Document, perform, track, triage and manage end to end UAT scenarios and test scripts for every sprint/ release
• Create training guides, one-pagers and job-aids for new enhancements
• Conduct trainings on new functionality and enhancements for business functions
• Keep the training material ever-green based on the latest functionality
• Work with cross-functional teams like ELA reporting, document dependencies and provide solutions
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience working in Agile teams and running UAT
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in creating and facilitating user trainings
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written) on both a technical and business level
• Demonstrate ability to gather and understand requirements
• Utilize good analytical skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
• Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from end user perspective
• Demonstrate good testing and defect management skills
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and specifically QA process and test methodologies
• Experience creating test plans, test scenarios, test scripts & defect management required
• Should be able to work under tight deadlines and be able to work with remote teams
• Experience with test managements suites such as HP ALM / Jira is required
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans