Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Expectations for the role include:
• Develop strategy to improve Customer Experiences and partner with Stakeholders to get agreement and buy in to execute change
• Focus on measuring the results and successes based on developing a set of Client Performance Indicators
• Execute and deliver - bring in the right teams, ensure changes are prioritized and implemented that are key to improving, measuring, and responding to client experience needs.
• Identify customer profiles and map customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements
• Be innovative and find opportunities to build ever stronger experiences that can deliver real competitive advantage
• Regular communication with internal stakeholders and customer-facing teams to continuously identify gaps and opportunities, get to root cause of client complaints with detailed analysis to ensure they can be remediated fully and permanently.
• Ensure product and technology teams maintain a razor-sharp focus on the overall customer experience
• Liaise with internal teams such as front office, client service, operations, design and technology to ensure that gaps in the customer experience are plugged and opportunities are acted upon
• Have strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, with the ability to establish business strategy and engineer processes accordingly
As a member of the Wealth Management Operations & Client Service Technology team you will work on innovative solutions to delight clients. You'll join an inspiring team of delivery leaders and technologists to create high quality software and new products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Driver, leading from the front, not afraid of expressing views in senior forums
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience in CX related roles
• Speed, flexibility and agility to respond to ever-changing demands
• Ability to analyze data as needed to help inform decisions to improve Customer Experience
• Strong collaboration and program management skills to work with multiple stakeholders and get an actionable strategy in place
• Ability to research, learn form the best of the best in the Industry in the area of Customer Experience
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends, methodologies and best practices
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative cultureJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans