Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Responsibilities: As a campaign manager, you will be responsible for oversight of multiple campaigns of varying complexity across all delivery channels (email, direct mail, digital) in support of credit card marketing initiatives. You will partner with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders and business areas to coordinate the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns. You will also own the requirements, timelines, deliverables, and approvals for campaign documentation.
- 1+ years marketing execution, project coordination or similar experience
- Strong leadership, communication, team facilitation and organizational skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally while motivating, influencing and leading others
Ideal Candidates would be able to do the following:
- Work in a regulated industry with an understanding of the risks and controls functions and their impacts on marketing campaign management
- Develop and maintain campaign documents
- Possess an understanding of core marketing channels: Digital, Email, Direct Mail
- Have proficiency in PowerPointChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans