Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
The Information Security Manager (ISM) Program Director will focus on key strategic programs to build, implement and measure controls for a recent business acquisition. This role will own all facets of program development, execution, governance, and reporting and will proactively drive the adoption of CTC products to leverage CTC's full range of capabilities into the business (and conversely to ensure business requirements are being incorporated into CTC's product capabilities). The candidate will also be expected to influence effective risk & control management practices, provide governance and support to technology businesses through risk consultancy, identification of control weaknesses and recommendations for improvement opportunities, as well as providing training and reporting of risk issues.
• Understand the firm's Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) agenda and product capabilities, technology agendas, work with ISM leads, Heads of Technology (HoTs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and their management teams to drive a comprehensive control agenda
• Identify requirements needed for uplift, and identify critical challenges to achieving end-state operating model
• Define control integration agenda, timelines, resource allocation, and prioritization
• Oversee the delivery of services performed by CTC product teams, drive stakeholder engagement and gain consensus on awareness and adoption
• Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships
• Interface with Business Control Managers teams to ensure technology risk impacting the business is effectively tracked and communicated
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• 15+ years of experience in Cybersecurity and Technology roles in financial institutions
• Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
• Ability to work collaboratively & translate business and user requirements in to technology and architecture plans
• Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business
• Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including monitoring and response
• Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic plans
• Ability to resolve conflict with a proven ability to facilitate and/or make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment
• Excellent project management skills and experience managing global projects across multiple lines of business and/or stakeholder organizations
• Able to successfully operate across regions, business and functions with demonstrable strong negotiation, influencing and relationship skills
• Experience working in agile environment, and driving continuous improvement.
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies in a rapidly changing environmentJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans