Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Credit Support Specialist (CSS) is the owner of credit related data in all of the systems that Middle Market Banking and Specialized Industries (MMBSI) utilize including iCRD Credit Proposal and Party Central. The data that the CSS owns drives accurate exposure reporting, capital allocation, and customer profitability reporting among others. The CSS is responsible for accurately setting up customers and their related facilities during client on boarding as well as ongoing maintenance.
iCRD Credit Proposal - Related Activities
• Initiate credit facility proposals in iCRD for new facilities, existing facilities and data maintenance.
• Populate facility and obligor data as necessary prior to routing proposals for approval
• Attach supporting documents to iCRD proposal.
• Update iCRD proposal as needed prior to release based on changes during negotiation. Finalize dates in proposal.
• Route proposal for approval.
• Complete iCRD proposals for release; store items in Dealworks as needed.
• Ensure credit requests, queries, and issues sent to the team are actioned accurately and timely in accordance with stated procedures and policies
• Communicate to partners such as Treasury Management Officer / Sales Associate that facility is available.
• Ability to quickly interpret credit approval requirements in relation to JPMC Risk Policies and consistently apply the requirements within daily activities.
Credit Data Management
• Manage credit data in Party Central (credit family structures, credit transfers, coverage roles).
• Execute data remediation projects.
• Monitor various data quality reports for accuracy and timely correction of errors.
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 4 years professional experience in loan/product operations or a credit/lending environment.
• General experience with related credit systems such as iCRD Proposals, Party Central, ACBS, Credit Navigator, iCRD Desktop. To include an aptitude to quickly learn and understand relevant systems and applications including upstream/downstream linkages.
• Good understanding of credit loan products (revolving lines of credit, term loans, commercial cards, etc.) and operating exposures (ACH, Intra-day limits, etc.).
• General knowledge of financial exposure and ability to understand simple to moderate customer structures.
• Ability to build and maintain excellent partnerships and relationships throughout the CB, including Credit Underwriters, Credit Risk, Wholesale Lending Services and Middle Office Credit Support groups, etc.
• Good verbal, written and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team based environment consisting of assigned markets and national cross coverage. Build engagement and trust with members of a virtual team (partners in other office locations)
• Work independently, escalating as needed.
• Demonstrate Excellent Judgement, Initiative, Ownership, and Accountability.
• Set high standards for personal performance.
• Risk Control mindset with strong attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills to get to the root cause of issues and resolve them.
• Self-starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans