Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with object oriented programming languages Java or C#
• Development experience in SQL Server and strong understanding of relational databases
• Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools (such as Git) and familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps & Agile methodologies
• Experience with SSRS, and Entity Framework is a plus
• Experience with Cloud technologies is a plus
• Awareness of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative cultureJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans