Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adult Unit - PT - Weekends 7p-11p
at Parkside Psychiatric Hospital & Clinic
Posted in Health Care 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Current Oklahoma Licensed Practical Nurse without restrictions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing process - interventions (including pain management, reassessment, management and patient/family education regarding pain), etc.
- Possesses a strong commitment to patient well being and safety.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications, Aggression Management Certifications.
- Scheduled 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday,.
- There are possible variation on the Weekend coverage. We would use two people that could alternate weekend coverage, or two people, with one taking Saturday shifts and the other taking Sunday shifts.
- Ability to revise treatment plans as indicated by the patient's response to treatment and evaluates overall plan daily for effectiveness.
- Performs patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient's age.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to the Unit Director, coworkers and physicians.
- Coordinates and supervises patient care as necessary.
- Functions as a patient and family advocate at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.