Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: monroe, North Carolina
Following written manufacturing formulations, this position is responsible for the batch manufacturing of the finished product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for accurately adding and recording the required material amount specified.
2. Responsible for meeting all required quality criteria, including specified appearance.
3. Follow all written manufacturing formulations operating instructions.
4. Gather and record operating information and data.
5. Responsible for safety.
6. Continually work towards developing new and efficient manufacturing procedures.
7. Assist in training of new Chemical Operators.
8. Participate in problem resolution as it relates to quality issues with batches.
9. Responsible for accurate computer inventory systems data.
10. Work to ensure the operability of equipment is maintained to high standards.
11. Knowledgeable in handling of chemical spills and actively participates in clean up.
12. Maintenance of good housekeeping standards at all times.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.