Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
The Spinx Company, a premier employer of South Carolina, operates 81 convenience stores in South Carolina and employs over 1,400 associates through its stores, food operations and related businesses. Spinx is passionate about fulfilling people's everyday needs by providing quality services and products in a clean, safe, and convenient environment. We operate in a fun and respectful manner that balances profit, community involvement, and environmental awareness while valuing our on-the-go customers, partners, and team of employees.
JOB SUMMARY: The role of a Food Truck Customer Service Representative (CSR) at The Spinx Company requires the teammate to work effectively in a team environment, provide outstanding customer service, accurately and efficiently conduct various financial transactions while creating a welcoming environment in support of our Company Policies, Core Values and Operations Top 10 Priorities. Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring food truck safety procedures are followed, food safety and sanitation standards are met or exceeded, as well as making certain that food quality, consistency, and selection meet company standards and expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Report for scheduled shifts on time and in proper uniform with a clean, professional appearance. Adhere to the Company Personal Appearance Policy.
· Perform all assigned tasks and functions in such a way to keep your work environment, teammates and customers safe. Follow all safety policies and procedures while reporting any customer or employee accidents, unsafe conditions or hazards to your Store Safety Coordinator or Food Truck Management.
· Greet each customer as they approach the truck and provide all customers with fast, friendly and accurate service. Ensure that each customer is respected and leaves feeling appreciated. Immediately report any customer related issues or special request to management.
· Accepts responsibility for the cleanliness and organization of the food truck including all cooking and prep areas.
· Agrees to protect the assets of our company, including cash and inventory. Ensure that you abide by all policies and procedures as they relate to cash handling while accepting responsibility for accountability.
· Helps to ensure compliance with pricing, food service and administrative requirements established by The Spinx Company.
· Sets a positive tone within the food truck and demonstrates knowledge of all essential functions.
· Follows the proper flow of communication as outlined in the Store Operations Communication Guideline (When to Communicate)
LIVING OUR CORE VALUES IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EACH AND EVERY JOB
CUSTOMER FOCUS - Our customers come first, and they are our partners in creating value. We are dedicated to satisfying the needs of our customers in a friendly, timely and safe manner. We believe that we can truly make life easier for our customers.
TEAMWORK - We work together to meet our goals and, in the process, create a work environment that is fast, friendly, and fun. We are supportive of each team member and treat one another with respect, valuing each other's talents and contributions. Our competitive strength is and always will be our people.
COMMITTED TO QUALITY - We are committed to the highest level of quality and shared responsibility in everything we do. You should perform all duties in a safe manner, following safety policies and procedures.
ACCOUNTABILITY - We accept our individual and team commitments, and we do our best to meet them. If we make a mistake, we take responsibility for our actions and accept the consequences. We do what we say we are going to do.
PASSIONATE - We show pride, enthusiasm and determination in everything that we do. Our positive and optimistic attitude is contagious - within our team and with our customers. Passion is the fuel that drives our company to success!
COMMUNITY CENTRIC - We are committed to giving back to the communities we serve, and children are at the center of our giving mission. We foster opportunities to engage as a community partner and use our company resources to help make our communities a better place to work, live, and play.