Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
• Process payments, rate resets, quote payoffs and maintenance transactions
• Identifying inaccurate, incomplete or missing information on the transactions prior to submit for approval.
• Responsible for minimizing credit and business risk through awareness of procedure, compliance, and bank policy.
• Participating in projects and working groups as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Exercising judgment, discretion, and prioritization
• Understanding and following Bank policy and established procedures
• Exceptional customer service skills - Customer contact focuses on high volume or unique activities requiring interaction with internal market/credit partners & resources (ability to calculate interest and fee accruals for billing is required for this role).
• Meeting or exceeding established Service Level Agreements
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred.
• 1-2 years of prior loan operations and/or quality control experience in a banking or financial services industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
• Ability to adapt to internal tracking and monitoring systems.
• Knowledge of ACBS
• Working knowledge of legal documents.
• Ability to interpret standard reports and forms.
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workloads while working within tight service levels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy with completed work.
• Ability to consistently maintain high performance levels in stressful situations and high volume environment.
Ability to think out of the box and recommend solutions/ improvement.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans