Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Palo Alto, California
As a senior leader in CIB Application Engineering and Architecture group, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices. You'll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. You will use your deep knowledge of building developer platforms at scale, use data to derive meaningful insights and use it to build platforms that increase developer efficiency. You are expected to leverage cutting edge Devops practices to guide the application teams to help build Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery platforms to fully automate application deployment to private and public clouds. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Command of architecture, design and business processes
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
• Expertise in working in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
• We are looking for a strong people leader, talent magnet and big thinker
• Experienced in building developer platforms at scale and technology transformations and migration to one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
• Hands-on experience with platforms such as Jenkins, Git, Kube, Dockr, BluePrints, Terraform, etc is a must
• Deep expertise in one or more cloud native databases such as MySql, MariaDB, Redshift, Snowflake, etc is highly desiredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans