Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
EMEA WKO Production organization is seeking highly talented individuals to join the newly created KYC Risk Advisory Team. The team's mission is to identify unique KYC and AML risk factors for high risk client segments and PEP's, and assist in the assessment and mitigation of that risk. We are looking for individuals with deep KYC policy & cash management products knowledge and able to apply that knowledge to mitigate AML/Financial Crimes risk; and become trusted partners & advisors to KYC owners, desk heads and the WKO leadership team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Carry out tailored review of KYC records for identification & assessment of risk and evaluate suitability of documented mitigation
• Interact with Bankers, Sales and GFCC to understand clients AML program and other risk factors
• Document constructive feedback for KYC owner and WKO production team specifying areas of the KYC file requiring attention, including drafting of suggested edits where appropriate
• Partner with KYC Maker and Middle Office team for the successful completion of KYC file renewal as well as new client on-barding
• Proactively identify and communicate thematic issues discovered from the risk review process to help prevent material issues
• Attend AML call with clients and lead from WKO perspective
• Act as a subject matter expert and trusted partner & advisor to KYC owners & makers with the ability to successfully influence both parties as needed
• Deliver transformational KYC quality improvements that will avoid audit and regulatory issues
• Demonstrate the ability to combine superior KYC policy knowledge with strong operational execution
Qualification & skills include:
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans